The Posh 12
The Posh Twelve is perfectly located on Tiwanon Road in Nonthaburi, an up-and-coming area in Northern Bangkok. Being just a 3-minute walk from the Ministry of Public Health MRT station on MRT Purple line, The Posh Twelve offers superb accessibility via MRT and expressway to Bangkok’s city center and airports.
Developed by Kanokkorn Pattana Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Singapore-listed Pacific Star Development Limited and Singapore-privately held DB2 Land, The Posh Twelve comprises 1,373 FREEHOLD condominium units and 7 retail units spread across two tallest twin towers in the neighborhood. The project is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in Q1 2020.
This premium resort-style condominium project boasts world-class amenities and services including infinity edge swimming pool, kid’s pool, duplex gym & fitness center, rooftop BBQ party deck, sky library, 360-degree club lounge, games corner and recreational area.
The Posh Twelve is also designed to provide maximum privacy for its residents with more than 2,000 sq.m. of green area at the front of the development to distance the project from the public road.
Seven retail shops on the ground floor of the project will include a convenience store, a coffee shop and restaurants.
[LIMITED-TIME OFFERS] SPECIAL PROMOTION DURING 16 MARCH – 30 APRIL 2018:
- Prices of one-bedroom unit start at 2.9 MB (USD 93,000)
- Up to 7% cash discount
- 7% Guaranteed rental return for 3 years
- A furniture package with electrical appliances (Samsung TV LED 40'', Samsung Refrigerator 6.9Q, Samsung microwave or equivalent), curtains and bedding set
The sinking fund payment due upon completion will THB 600/sq.m. while the management fee will be THB 45/sq.m./month payable one year in advance.
4 April 2018
Project: The Posh 12
Developer: Kanokkorn Pattana Co., Ltd.,
Plot Size: 4-2-24 Rai (3,677 Sq.m.)
Address: Tiwanon Road, Bangkok,
Number of building: 2
Number of floor: 39 (Tower A) and 45 (Tower B)
Number of unit: 552 (Tower A) and 821 (Tower B)
Completion date: Q1 2020
Number of unit: 552 (Tower A) and 821 (Tower B)
22.0 - 22.5 sq.m.
29.0- 32.0 sq.m.
35.0- 44.0 sq.m.
33.5 - 44.38 sq.m.
35.0 - 62.0 sq.m.
Parking: 25% (342 Lots)
Garden Terrace Lounge
Restaurant, Café and Convenience Store
Oasis Club Lounge
Duplex Gym & Fitness Center
Pool Decks & Sunken Daybeds
Infinity Edge Swimming Pool
Moonlight Garden & Lounge
Rooftop BBQ Party Deck
360 Degree Club Lounge
Starting Price: 2.0 mb.
Starting Size: 22 sq.m.
Average Price per Sq.m.: 160,000 Baht
First 30%: Within 2 weeks
Final 70%: On transfer of ownership
The Posh Twelve is located only 120 meters from Ministry of Public Health MRT Purple Line Station, offering convenience for residents to commute to Bangkok’s city center. Residents will also find it easy to commute via road as the project is located only 2 km from Sirat Expressway.
Situated right at the heart of Northern Bangkok on Tiwanon Road, The Posh Twelve is surrounded by a myriad of amenities including several retail centers, schools, a public park and hospitals, for example, Central Rattanathibet, Big C Rattanathibet, The Mall Ngamwongwan, Central Plaza Westgate, Esplanade Cineplex Ngamwongwan-Khae Rai, Benjamarachanusorn School, International School Bangkok, Harrow International School and Nonthavej Hospital.
People who work in the surrounding government offices, retail projects, schools, hospitals provide the main sources of residential demand in the area. Strategically located opposite to the Ministry of Public Health, Office of the Civil Service Commission, the Social Security Office, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bamrasnaradura Infectious Diseases Institute and Department of Medical Science, The Posh Twelve will attract residential demand from people who work in these organizations, making it an ideal investment option.
MRT Ministry of Public Health
Harrow International School
International School Bangkok
King Mongkutt University
Central Plaza Rattanathibet
Big C Rattanathibet
Esplanade Cineplex Ngamwongwan
Central Plaza Ngamwongwan
The Mall Ngamwongwan
The neighborhood surrounding The Posh Twelve has recently undergone a major transformation with the completion of the MRT Purple Line in 2016. The construction of this MRT Purple Line has brought about both residential and commercial developments in the area. The latest major development in the neighborhood was the completion of the second IKEA store in Bangkok, IKEA Bang Yai, in March 2018. Boasting more than 50,000 sq.m. with 41 showrooms and a parking lot for 2,000 vehicles, IKEA Bang Yai is currently Southeast Asia’s largest IKEA store.
The Posh Twelve will also greatly benefit from Bang Sue Grand Station (located only 4 stops away from the project). Once completed in 2020, Bang Sue Grand Station will become Bangkok’s major transportation hub connecting local Bangkok, suburban, future intercity and future regional high-speed rail lines. In addition, the government has planned to develop this grand station into an ASEAN Economic Community commercial business district which will comprise offices, hotels, wholesale and retail sales, an exhibition center, residences, a hospital, schools and a sport complex. This will increase the property value in the surrounding area.
- Location: Conveniently located, only 120 meters from Ministry of Public Health MRT Station and only 2 km from Sirat Expressway
- Price: Competitively priced at around THB 110,000/sq.m. [LIMITED-TIME OFFERS] All units come with furniture package (including electrical appliances, curtains and bedding set).
- Investment: Clusters of government offices in the neighborhood – demand for residential properties both to buy and to rent. [LIMITED-TIME OFFERS] 7% Guaranteed rental return for 3 years.
- Payment Terms: Only 30% during construction with the remainder due upon completion, Up to 70% mortgage finance available for foreigners.
- The Developer: Kanokkorn Pattana Co., Ltd. is a joint venture by two Singapore-based real estate developers, Singapore-listed Pacific Star Development Limited and privately held DB2 Land. Pacific Star Development, is an ASEAN focused developer with an established portfolio of award-winning mixed-use projects and prime residential developments in key gateway cities across ASEAN while DB2 Land holds a track record of residential projects in Singapore.